Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brown Shoe Search

In trying to identify a brown shoe for fall and spring, the following results from a Google search drew my attention:
Take a closer look at the brown shoe (image courtesy xxx):
It appeared at least five times in the search and was quite cute; however, it was not until the shoe appeared in two consecutive result rows that I realized I almost missed something. Smooth upper leather, suede-like contours, and a white rubber sole. What I like about these shoes is the design with minimal decorations. I would go for them right away if they had black soles and laces instead. They are part of a larger "Comme des garçons" collection from UK designer Pointer Footwear. For your convenience, this is where the two search links point to:
For my part, I will continue my search for a fall/spring shoe.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment